My Two Week Large Family Meal Plan

As a busy mom, I understand that it's not always easy to come up with meal ideas for the week. So I thought I'd help you out and show you the meal plan I have for my large family over the next two weeks. Now Overall this was a pretty budget friendly meal plan, using a lot of things that I already had on hand in my pantry and my freezer and then just purchasing a few extra items. Honestly I think the most expensive thing I purchased was the roast from Walmart and that was only around $17.

Now as a rule of thumb, I never say that I'm going to eat this specific thing on this day, unless it's a party or a planned event. Every other day I just pick an item off the list based on the days activities and how much time I have to cook and eat that night. It just makes life a little easier not having to come up with a meal idea the day of. Plus, it helps to keep the cost of my groceries down while I am out shopping when I know exactly what we will be doing tat week.

My 2 Week Meal Plan:

1. Egg Salad Sandwiches
2. Chicken with veggies
3. Roast with Veggies
4. Chicken Cesar Salad
5. Tuna Cakes with veggies
6. Chicken Tacos
7. Nolan's Birthday
8. My Birthday
9. Meatloaf
10. Tacos
11. Chicken Stirfry
12. Fried Rice
13. Spaghetti
14. X
15. X


The X's indicate two random meal nights. These nights may be used to eat leftovers or to just have a quick sandwich or bowl of cereal. Normally these nights are busy nights where we go to the park or out someplace.


I hope this meal plan helps you to come up with some ideas of your own.

I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you did make sure that you check out my YouTube channel and follow me on FacebookInstagram, and Twitter for more day to day happenings. 

Comments

Popular Posts